DOHA: The Amir, H H Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, on Tuesday ordered a reshuffle of Qatar’s Cabinet, appointing several new Ministers.
The new appointments include two women, raising the number of woman Ministers in Qatar to three.
Buthaina bint Ali Al Jabr Al Nuaimi was appointed as the Minister of Education and Higher Education and Mariam bint Ali bin Nasser Al Misnad, is the new Minister of Social Development and Family.
The following are the Ministers and their portfolios:
1) Minister of Finance: Ali bin Ahmed Al Kuwari
2) Minister of Transport: Jassim bin Saif bin Ahmed Al Sulaiti
3) Minister of Sports and Youth: Salah bin Ghanem Al Ali
4) Minister of Municipality: Abdullah bin Abdulaziz bin Turki Al Subaie
5) Minister of Endowments and Islamic Affairs: Ghanem bin Shaheen bin Ghanem Al Ghanem
6) Minister of Commerce and Industry: Sheikh Mohammed bin Hamad bin Qassim Al Abdullah Al Thani
7) Minister of Education and Higher Education: Buthaina bint Ali Al Jabr Al Nuaimi
8) Minister of Culture: Sheikh Abdulrahman bin Hamad bin Jassim bin Hamad Al Thani
9) Minister of Environment and Climate Change: Sheikh Dr. Faleh bin Nasser bin Ahmed bin Ali Al Thani
10) Minister of Labour: Dr. Ali bin Saeed bin Smaikh Al Marri
11) Minister of Communications and Information Technology: Mohammed bin Ali bin Mohammed Al Mannai
12) Minister of Social Development and Family: Maryam bint Ali bin Nasser Al Misnad
13) Minister of State for Cabinet Affairs: Mohammed bin Abdullah bin Mohammed Al Yousef Al Sulaiti